Pangaea Information Technologies, Ltd. is seeking an application developer with a background in the design, development, deployment and support of web-based, database-driven applications. Applicants with specific experience and interest in design and development of user interfaces are strongly encouraged to apply. Applicants must have the ability to conceptualize and communicate, in writing and verbally, creative designs and concepts with internal and external team members to ensure that the clients’ needs are met. Applicants must highlight all relevant experience and professional certifications (e.g. Microsoft Certified Professional) related to the qualifications detailed below in a cover letter when responding to this post.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in information technology, computer science or related field
- 1-4 years application development experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are required and will be evaluated during the interview process
- Experience with .NET (2.0 and greater) is required
- Experience with manual and automated software testing methodologies is a significant plus
- Exposure to Java technologies and Adobe Flex is ideal, but not required
- Exposure to DIACAP, STIG, and CoN is ideal, but not required
- Self-starter that works well in a team environment and eager to learn new technologies and programming languages
- Security clearance or ability to obtain clearance
- Ability to provide references
Pangaea offers competitive compensation and benefits packages, which include 100% employer sponsored employee healthcare plan, dental plan, 401(k), profit sharing, life, short and long-term disability insurance, and paid holiday/vacation. Pangaea is an equal opportunity employer.